Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Today is the day!

As of today I'm officially a birth doula in training through Childbirth International. I am just jumping for joy! We ended up with 5 people signing up together and got such a great discount. I got immediate access to all the online materials. Right now I'm just waiting to be matched up with a Trainer and then I can get started on my materials. Yay!!!

The other exciting thing that happened today (because it makes me feel better to share the good news first...) is that our beef arrived! Two friends and I went in together to buy half of a steer and WOW does it feel good to have my freezer overflowing with free range, hormone free beef! We'll be eating steak and roasts for days and days!

So now on to the bad news...last night we were woken at 1:30am by both kids puking on our bed. I wasn't even aware that Ian had gotten in bed with us till he puked on the comforter. They continued to puke on and off all night. Ian finally stopped at about 5am or so. Zollie kept puking all day...I think the last time was right after lunch. Ian seems fine now. He ate a good lunch and supper. And Zollie seemed pretty ok by bedtime. He was drinking juice and stealing bites of pizza. So I'm praying they are ok tomorrow because I REALLY want to go to the homebirth meetup. I'm really hoping they just got some mild food poisoning or a 24 hour bug that is over now. I also need them to be well because Sunday afternoon I'm supposed to go to my first prenatal appt with S. and I do not want to risk getting her sick. Bleh!

So for prayers...pray that the boys are healthy tomorrow and that PG and I don't come down with a stomach virus!

And praise God that everything has worked out for all of us to get signed up for our class! I can't wait to get going!

No comments: