Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snow Day!

We FINALLY are having a snow day! It hasn't snowed here in YEARS! Ian was so excited. He stood by the window all day watching it fall. I told him we couldn't go out until the grass was covered, so he waited (pretty patiently) and then we got all bundled up and went out in it. It's so beautiful. It's been snowing (very fine fine flakes) all day. We probably have about 4 inches right now. We even had snow cream for dessert!

On the political front, I'm very glad that we had a smooth transition of power and that it was a safe day for everyone involved. I thought Obama's speach was very well done. I disagree with pretty much all of his platforms, but I'm still praying that God will be able to use him to get His will acomplished.

No comments: