Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

August 17, 2009, evening

I got the box finished today. It's so pretty. It still needs the butterfly on top, but it's so nice now that I almost don't want to put the butterfly on it, so maybe I'll paint that and put it on the boys' door with their names instead.

DeEtte dropped off a very sweet card today and inside were 2 u/s pictures. I am so so happy to have them. They are now in the box with all the cards we've gotten, my pregnancy test, and the little hat I made. I'm going to start on her blanket soon.

I got a phone number this morning for the woman who runs Find Hope. PG knows her from work...she's the head of MFT. I left a message with her. I hope she calls me back.

I called the OB office this morning to schedule my follow-up u/s and they want me to come on in tomorrow morning. I don't know why so soon - maybe because it's been 4 weeks already and it took me so long to pass everything? I'll try to remember to ask tomorrow. I'm putting together a couple of pages of info and resources that I want to give them, as well. I'll ask tomorrow if they have something like that already and if not I'll ask them if they would like the one I'm putting together.

I also really think I'll start a little hat ministry where I can make hats for babies who were lost. I'll make a bunch this week in different colors to take by the OB office for their clients. I've already had one request for a hat from a mom on one of the boards I'm on when she found out I was interested in making them.

Every baby deserves something handmade.

PG is trying to get the boys to sleep right now. Preseason football is on TV. You would think it was just any old day. But tomorrow is huge...I find out if I have to go to the hospital for a D&C. I can't imagine there is anything left in there after yesterday. I pray that I'm right.

No comments: