Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

June 26, 2009

June 26, 2009
LMP started May 28.
EDD March 7, 2010

Last night, walking home from church league softball practice, I was talking to PG and my sister Kenzie about how it was day 28 so I could technically POAS, or just wait a couple of days to see if I would have another period. PG said "You've still got a pregnancy test in the bathroom closet...why not use it?"

So we all ran home, I pee'd in a cup, and put the drops on the stick.

And waited.

With Ian and Zollie, the lines were always dark and appeared before the control line. So after about 30 seconds had passed, I said "Oh well, maybe next month" and dumped the cup in the toilet. Then I heard Kenzie gasp...then PG gasped. And they handed me the test. And there was the *faintest* line...but it was a line! So of course Kenzie and I got all excited and giddy, and PG said I should get another test in the morning just to check since it was so light. So first thing this morning, PG headed off to work and he told me to go get a test and call him with the results. So I retested and, again, it was faint...but defintely a line!

So we're officially pregnant! And I am SO excited because I get to have a homebirth this time! I called Lisa (the mw I really want to use) and left a message, and then called my two best friends, Crystal and Glynis. We are (cautiously) excited! Well...I'm excited, PG is cautious. He knows I've said before how devistated I would be to miscarry, so he told me today to remember that a lot of early pregnancies don't last, and to not take it too hard if this one doesn't, because it wouldn't be my fault. I realize that, but I would still be very very sad. Anyway, I'm doing a lot of praying for this baby to grow and be healthy. I'm cutting out caffiene and starting the Brewer diet. Yay baby!

No comments: