Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

June 30, 2009

Talked to Lisa, my hb mw and we have an interview on July 25! I'm soooo stoked! I have very few questions for her, having doula'd at a birth she attended recently, but PG has quite a few, I'm sure. Or at least he will once he can think clearly.

PG found out Monday morning that he has swine flu. He's been battling a really high fever (103), nausia, fatigue, malaise, acheyness, etc. since then. So far the boys and I are ok. I've been drinking Emergen-C every day and fluid loading. Zollie is still nursing plenty, and Ian is eating well. Praying PG feels better soon. He's so miserable.

Haven't been very hungry today. Had a glass of milk for breakfast, bowl of beef stew for lunch, half a grapefruit and chicken and rice soup for supper, bowl of icecream for a snack. (Fish Food...)

Because the first two tests had such faint lines, I think DH was not really convinced I was pregnant, so he had me get another test today. Line was MUCH darker, so he's definately convinced. I think it was good for me, too, because I haven't been feeling a lot of morning sickness yet, which is unusual for me. It made me feel a lot better seeing a darker line.

((PG ended up having Swine flu. He and the boys took Tamiflu, but I couldn't, being pregnant. PG was the only one who got sick.))

No comments: