Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 19, 2009

DeEtte called this morning with my HCG levels. They are at 2000. Apparently that's pretty high, so I have to go back next Tuesday for another blood draw. Joy. Why can't this just be over? It's like rubbing salt into the wound to have to keep going back. I guess he day my levels are back at 0 will be another "date" for my list. *sigh*

I keep seeing pregnant women and I just want to shake them and make sure they know how lucky they are. And I want to run away because it's hard to be happy for someone else who is getting what you want. I guess I'm jealous of those carefree pregnancy days. I'll never have a carefree pregnancy again. I'll probably be scared to death the whole time.

I have an appointment on Friday morning with Dr L. to talk about the Find Hope support group. She says they don't really meet during the summers, but that she provides counceling for individuals or couples who *would* be part of the group during the summer for free. I think PG is going to go with me. My mother in law called tonight to appologize for what she said. She misses the boys. She's going to pick them up Friday morning and keep them overnight so PG and I can have some time alone.

No comments: