Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

July 23, 2009

8w0d

Feeling pretty good today. We got our appt with Lisa rescheduled for Tuesday at 7:30. YAY!

Zollie has been very VERY fussy the last few days. I'm feeling very touched out, and he just wants to be held all the time and nurse all the time...it's wearing on me. I'm trying to take it in stride and realize that I shouldn't be fussing at him so much...I know I'm hormonal and he doesn't deserve to be yelled at just because he wants attention. But I've got a VERY short fuse right now!

I've got a pretty exciting few days coming up. Tomorrow, PG's roomie from college - Kiru - is coming to visit. They lived together for a couple of years in the dorms and then went to med school together. He was a groomsman in our wedding, too. I haven't seen Kiru since maybe med school graduation so I'm SO excited to see him! He's never met our kids and doesn't know I'm expecting again. I think Crystal is going to drop by tomorrow to see him as well. We were all very good friends back in college.

Saturday, Kiru will probably be here till lunchtime or so, and then PG is going to go help his sister move. I've got a homebirth meet-up at 4pm that I'm very excited about too. Then church on Sunday, then just 2 more days till we see Lisa!

I can't wait to have our interview. I know PG has a lot of questions for her...we need to come up with a good list. The questions I have are mostly "have you delivered and twins/breech babies" and about what the normal tests she does are and whether we might be able to file those with insurance.

I'll get another pic next week. *I* think I'm showing more, but it could just be wishful thinking.

No comments: