Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

June 27, 2009

Well, it's official...I gagged pouring a bowl of cereal this morning! That makes me feel better...not that I like being nausious, but just that to me that means a healthy pregnancy.

Today I ate:
Breakfast: cheese crackers, few almonds, apple juice
Snack: handfull of almonds
Lunch: peanut butter on graham crackers, water
Supper: 1/2 peanut butter sandwich, 1/2 pink grapefruit, cup raw broccoli with ranch dressing, water
Snack: banana/strawberry/yogurt smoothie

Still waiting on the midwife to call me back. Missing PG...he's helping his uncle move this weekend and won't be home till tomorrow night. I was at least productive today...got 2 loads of laundry done and the dishes washed!

No comments: