Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 20, 2009 - Keepsakes

I've gotten some of Anna's things made, and I'd like to share some pictures of them.


This is the butterfly I painted to put on the keepsake box, but I like the box so well by itself that I'm just going to put the butterfly on the kids' door. Ian and Zollie's names are on the door already, so I think it would be nice to have her butterfly there too.






This is her keepsake box. I bought a wooden box with a lid at Michael's and had some really pretty fabric with colored eggs on it that I got from Crystal. I cut the fabric up into pieces and Modge Poged it onto the box. It's so pretty!







Here are her little hat and snowflake that now reside in the box along with the cards people have sent, the u/s photos, and my pregnancy test. I really am sure I'd like to start a snowflake ministry. I'm working on a website for that. It's keeping me busy, which at this point is a good thing.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Everything turned out lovely Val.

April said...

beautiful! praying for your healing...

Vallere said...

Thanks, everyone.