Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

July 5, 2009

Everyone is back to being healthy! We're still skipping church today, because PG doesn't want anyone to get sick and then blame him for it. There seems to be SUCH a stigma about swine flu... it's almost like people see it like a nasty STD heh...


Anyway, revamped EDD is Mar 4, now. We told all three of our sisters yesterday, because we've decided I shouldn't go on the hiking trip this coming weekend, and they would have known something was up. We've told them that under no circumstances should they tell ANYONE. We already have planned how to tell our parents and I don't want that messed up.


I've had actual "morning" sickness this time...nausious and weak till lunchtime, and then RAVENOUS the rest of the day. PG is shocked at how much I"m eating. I am too! My nipples are also REALLY sore. I've been putting Zollie off a lot when he wants to nurse...trying to limit it to maybe 4-5 times a day and twice at night. Even with a good latch, it feels like he's biting me.


I can't wait till the 25th for our midwife appt! I've been making a list of questions for us to ask Lisa when we get there. Ian keeps saying he wants a gurl baby because he already has a boy baby and he needs a sister. That kid cracks me up. He's going to be a great big brother (again!). I can't wait to really tell him that there is a baby in my belly...thus far we've just been saying "how would you like for mama to have another baby?" because we don't want him saying something to his grandparents.


I'm going to try to do weekly belly pics...I'm a couple of days late for my 5wk, but here it is:

No comments: